The SRM’s mission is to “provide through Christian ministry–food, clothing, and shelter and other basic needs and offer the rehabilitation teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ.” They work primarily with men, offering help such as: shelter and food, New Life Program, and After-Care.
Volunteer for the mission
Looking for an opportunity to serve? Join us in Rescuing and Restoring Lives!
We have a variety of opportunities to serve depending on how engaged you want to become.
– Prepare and serve food.
– Give a chapel message.
– Drive a van to pick up donations and run errands.
– Help with fundraising events.
– Help us with maintenance needs around the Mission.
– Care for the men by meeting with them one-on- one to hear what their needs are.
– Assist new men coming to the Mission and help them with paperwork.
– Help with various projects.
Whether you are looking for an opportunity to serve with your family, your church, or by yourself,
we have an opportunity for you.
Contact Jim Kelly by email: email@example.com or call (785)823-2610